Friday April 27th
Day before BayHac and a bug!
I’m going up to SF to attend BayHac tonight.
- I’m pretty excited. My two mentors will be there!
- I may sound like a broken record, but that’s usually because I’m pretty excited.
- I’m listening to an Avicii tribute livestream and going through CodeWorld documentation
And..I found a bug!
- Well, I think I did. And I know how to fix it, too!
- Maybe they broke it on spite to take pity on my n00bness! :D
- That’s okay, too!
- It said a value was not in scope, and had a type of Number, so I put in a number in its place..and it worked :D
I had to set up my CLA
- Basically, for Google Open Source projects, you need to sign a license that says it’s okay to use your contribution. It also specifies if the contrib is being made by request of yourself (as an individual) or as a part of an entity (eg company).
- And, I made a pull request which was accepted! Yeahhh!!! :D
Bear with me…I probably won’t do this ever again!
- So this is pretty commemorative :D
- I’m dancing right now :D
Oh, here are some other fun things I made along the way learning today :D
- and the code
And a mouse :D
Heading to BayHac tonight!
- See you in Haskell-land!
Written on April 27, 2018