Monday April 8th
4/10/17 - Return from BayHac
- BayHac :).
- So…this happened at BayHac. It’s a Map function in Haskell!
Came back from BayHac. I am exhausted, and sick. Had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Specifically, the most interesting to me were topics on:
- Tensorflow Integration with Haskell API
- Free Monads
- I would like to spend time for the rest of this year strengthening my knowledge of Category Theory.
- I may have a mentor in mind
- Set up Blog with Liz via online chat
- Forked template, configured Git
- Updated file in markdown and see if blog works
Written on April 8, 2017