Monday June 19th
NanoDegree Cont’d and Robot workshop
- Moving along today
- I started on some basic CSS
We learned about Boxify-ing an image.
- This is how I broke mine down. So I got 14 elements.
Updated my notes
And..I got some review of my notes from a Forum Mentor, so working on fixing stuff
I love how succinct but also helpful it is!
I also posted the review here so that later on, I don’t have to go back to the forum, (which has a degree of clutter from old posts), but can just look at my blog and make necessary adjustments.
The one I posted is on a CodePen here.
I like the tool this mentor suggested : Validitator
I am going to a robotics workshop.
- simple Robot…
- I found a cable for my Linux laptop, so was able to use my laptop without it draining out the battery.
- I didn’t get to finish building my robot, but man is that stuff fun.
Since I may finish my C++ classes after this one, I may take the year-long thesis robot-thingy in Spring/ Fall. That way, I’ll get to do both some C++ and robotics stuff.
I still need to learn SPICE. Haven’t really learned that yet, even though I know a bit of Eagle and Express PCB.
Tomorrow…On a Journey
- So I finish my workshop tonight, and then am taking a bus early morning to San Francisco. So yeah…
And..look who came back :)
- A little encouragement! :)
Written on June 19, 2017